Have the hottest most popular arcade game at your next event. The Beat Saber Virtual Reality Arcade Game Rental is the most impressive VR game on the market. Guaranteed to draw the biggest crowd at your trade show booth or event. Available March 1, 2019
Features of the Beat Saber VR Arcade Game Rental
The Beat Saber Virtual Reality Arcade Game Rental includes several songs, each with four or five levels of difficulty. In each song, the game presents the player with a stream of approaching blocks in sync with the song’s beats and notes. Players use VR motion controllers to wield a pair of light sabers that are used to slash the blocks. Each block is colored red or blue to indicate whether the red or blue saber should be used to slash it (red for left and blue for right), and may be marked with an arrow for one of eight possible directions to slash through the block. There are also blocks with dots instead of arrows, which players may hit in any direction. When a block is slashed by a saber, it is destroyed and a score is awarded, based on the length and angles of the swing and the accuracy of the cut. In addition there are occasionally mines that the player should not hit, and obstacles in the form of oncoming walls that the player’s head should avoid.
Beat Saber Virtual Reality Arcade Game Rental includes a single player mode as well as a party mode which features a leader board generated based on names entered after each song played.
• The world’s only fully automated virtual game cabinet
• Footprint of just 36 square feet
• Goes from pallet to fully operational in 30 minutes
• Always-charged controllers – no need to change pairs mid-day
• Hi-fidelity sound system
• Commercial-grade, high-resolution headset
• Game-play sizzle video displayed on 80-inch screen to attract customers when arcade cabinet is empty
Lets Party delivers rentals of VR games anywhere in California, San Francisco. San Jose, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Palo Alto, Monterey, Oakland, Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego. Silicon Valley, East Bay, Central Coast and Bay Area cites as well Las Vegas, Reno Nevada. Lets Party and have fun with this amazing Virtual Reality Games.
5 ft wide
3 ft deep
10 ft 4 inches high with holographic signs
8 ft 4 in high without holographic signs
• 80-inch 4k displays for onlookers what the player is seeing in the headset, and is protected by quarter-inch thick laminated safety glass
• Holographic game title projector – to project animated game title in the air above the cabinet
• Cable retraction and management system to provide 99% wireless experience
1 electrical outlet is required 110v 20 amp circuit